I am an artist and amateur photographer from Scotland. I work in a variety of media and don't have a set style of work, as you will see, because I find inspiration everywhere. I am currently producing and selling a number of products using my back-catalogue of work and introducing new pieces on a regular basis. My products include: posters, t-shirts, greetings cards, If you are interested in any of the products, please click on the corresponding photograph and you will be taken straight to the product page or visit the store to view all current products.

Moving Blogs

As I just added to the header: word is that blogger are deleting blogs that have links to external sites with absolutely no notice so I'm moving the blog to: http://www.cmdesignstyle.com/blog/

My many blogs here will remain until they are deleted by blogger but they will likely become rather neglected from now on barring pre-scheduled posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...