I am an artist and amateur photographer from Scotland. I work in a variety of media and don't have a set style of work, as you will see, because I find inspiration everywhere. I am currently producing and selling a number of products using my back-catalogue of work and introducing new pieces on a regular basis. My products include: posters, t-shirts, greetings cards, If you are interested in any of the products, please click on the corresponding photograph and you will be taken straight to the product page or visit the store to view all current products.

Droplets Suspended

After a light rain one morning I went outside with my camera looking for something inspiring in the garden beyond the usual flower and foliage shots. I noticed these rain droplets suspended above the stones on the finest of spider's webs, so fine they were almost invisible even close up. I took this shot and converted it to black and white for maximum effect. I love how it appears that the droplets are suspended in mid-air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...