I am an artist and amateur photographer from Scotland. I work in a variety of media and don't have a set style of work, as you will see, because I find inspiration everywhere. I am currently producing and selling a number of products using my back-catalogue of work and introducing new pieces on a regular basis. My products include: posters, t-shirts, greetings cards, If you are interested in any of the products, please click on the corresponding photograph and you will be taken straight to the product page or visit the store to view all current products.

Seated

This is an acrylic on canvas piece, part of a set of three. Taking a break from finely detailed work, I decided to something modern and abstract. I was reasonably happy with the results but being a perfectionist I will never be 100% satisfied with anything that I do.

seated print

I wanted to update this post with the new version of this set that I added to zazzle recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...