I am an artist and amateur photographer from Scotland. I work in a variety of media and don't have a set style of work, as you will see, because I find inspiration everywhere. I am currently producing and selling a number of products using my back-catalogue of work and introducing new pieces on a regular basis. My products include: posters, t-shirts, greetings cards, If you are interested in any of the products, please click on the corresponding photograph and you will be taken straight to the product page or visit the store to view all current products.

'Loose' Floral Design

After the Pink Gerbera Daisy painting, I was detrmined to do a very loose painting and not become obsessed with details. Without having anything infront of me for reference, I began painting some lilies in artweaver. I didn't use the zoom function, kept a large brush size and sat well back from the computer screen. I also limited myself to half an hour to complete the picture start to finish. This is the result. I'm not sure that it will ever become a favourite piece, but it was a very good exercise that I plan to repeat with real paint and canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...