I am an artist and amateur photographer from Scotland. I work in a variety of media and don't have a set style of work, as you will see, because I find inspiration everywhere. I am currently producing and selling a number of products using my back-catalogue of work and introducing new pieces on a regular basis. My products include: posters, t-shirts, greetings cards, If you are interested in any of the products, please click on the corresponding photograph and you will be taken straight to the product page or visit the store to view all current products.

Pale Pink Gerbera

This beautiful pink gerbera daisy was part of a bouquet of flowers my sister gave me for my birthday at the weekend. I've decided that I really love gerberas and the colour of this one in particular is gorgeous so I couldn't resist sitting down with artweaver and doing a digital painting. I downloaded some free watercolour brushes for artweaver from DeviantArt and use them a lot. 99% of this painting was done in artweaver (a free software btw for those who are interested) but I finished it off in photoshop as I still find a few things easier to do in the adobe software. I'm really happy with the results but again, I had intended this to be painted quite loosely and instead ended up adding more and more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...